Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Impossible Just Happened

Wow. I've heard of crazy coincidences, but this is ridiculous! I was using the internet to try to make some new friends, but I never imagined that I would end up finding an old one again.
Remember that old friend, Shell, I was talking about before? Well, I found her, but I've been spelling her name wrong for the past few years. It's Chelle, short for Michelle. The same Chelle who's half of The Artist and The Writer. Mind. Blown.
Oh, yeah, Chelle and I played chess against each other earlier. If anybody's wondering how it ended, let's just say that I will NOT lose next time! And if I do lose, I definitely won't get pummeled again!
Most of my classmates would probably drop dead from shock if they learned that silent little Gwen actually had a competitive side and the ability to speak louder than a whisper, more or less the ability to yell at someone via chat. It's all in good fun, though. Luckily, my cold is easing up, so I coughed every so often instead of obliterating my voice. Come to think of it, Chelle was coughing a bit, too. There must be some kind of a bug going around.

Finding Chelle has changed my outlook on the internet a bit. I was pretty nervous about it before, and I still am, but I'm definitely beginning to see that the connectivity opens up a whole new set of possibilities. ... I'll get off of my soapbox now. XD;

3 comments:

  1. ...wowww, so didn't see that coming O.o

    Damn, this must have been a shock to Chelle. She hardly mentions anything in regards to her childhood, and we hadn't spoken about past friends at all. I can't believe you guys knew each other D: That's just epic xD

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost pissed myself, thinking Gwen was a stalker..... Lmao~
    -Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex: I was pretty shocked, too. Trying that old phone number was probably the boldest thing that I've done in years. XD;
    Chelle: I'm not that scary. :P

    ReplyDelete