Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Introduction

Um, I'm not really sure what to say. ^-^' I made this blog on a whim, and everything about it will probably be utter randomness. Still, such is life, I suppose.

Oh, wait, wait, wait! I do have something to talk about! I actually meant to post my first thing a few days ago, because I actually had an idea of what I wanted to do then. I've since scrapped the idea, because it was too boring, but I did manage to find something interesting when I tried to create my URL thingy. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has tried to get a URL but been told that someone else had it, but since I was bored out of my skull, I decided to see who had claimed the URL. I ended up stumbling across a blog run by two people, girls about my age. (Oddly enough, one of them has the same name as my aunt...) They're pretty normal, but I've always been curious about how people in other places live, so I decided to follow them or whatever it's called. It's only been a few days, but I already find myself worrying about them a bit. Is that weird?
Anyway, the blog is called The Artist and The Writer, and the link is here: http://youarenotawake.blogspot.com/
I hope that the link works. I'm totally new to this. I'll figure it out eventually...
Bye-bye for now!
~ Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment